Excitonic Quasiparticle-resolved photo-Hall effect in 2D excitonic system
Introduction to the event
Applied for a three-year project entitled "Using photoelectric Hall effect to resolve quasiparticle physics in two-dimensional semiconductor excitonic systems" from the Ministry of Science and Technology. Conducted a collaborative project with the Center for Smart Semiconductor Nanosystem Technology at National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University, with the goal of solving the problem of 2D semiconductor and contact interface and improving performance of 2D transistor. Since last year, I have published the following research works, including one published in Nature in August 2021:
1. Nature Electronics, 3, 612–621 2020.
2. Advanced Materials, 32, 2001329, 2020.
3. ACS Nano 14, 13433-13440, 2020
4. Nanomaterials 11, 1549, 2021.
5. Nature 596, 232-237, 2021.